Important information about COVID-19
To protect the health and safety of our staff and customers Wyckoff’s Christmas Tree Farm has implemented the following best practices.
- We encourage farm visits during non-peak hours. Peak hours are weekends from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Face masks are recommended for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in indoor settings or when social distancing is not possible.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Please do not visit our farm if you are ill or have had recent contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19.
- We reserve the right to deny service to anyone with signs of illness or not following farm guidelines.
There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be transmitted on plants or plant products.*